Devonport Primary School - Moving young minds to higher ground

Devonport Primary School now taking payments through the website!

Be in to win a $50 credit if you register by 3 August . Instructions below.

We’ve set up our Kindo DPS online shop to make it easy for you to pay for school costs anywhere, anytime – when it suits you. Easily see what’s owing and click to pay. No cash required!

It’s the same system ezlunch and other local schools use, and now connects to our student management system for up-to-the-minute information at all times.

To launch this new system – we will be using it to sell tickets for the upcoming Movie night.

o   EZLUNCH/PTA SHOP USERS It is the same system - if you already have an account follow these steps to get started. (NOTE: your login email address must match that held by the school. If not, change it on the My Details page or update the school.)

1. log in now 
    2. click Fees and Donations and "link these students"
    3. match your children between Kindo and our school student system (eg. Zoe=Zoe).

o  BEMONT INTERMEDIATE / TAKAPUNA GRAMMAR SHOP USERS It is the same system - if you already have an account follow these steps to get started. (NOTE: your login email address must match that held by the school. If not, change it on the My Details page or update the school.)

1.    log in now 

2.    If you don’t see Devonport Primary School Fees and Donations, go to the My Detailspage and add your student to the Members list. Save & continue.

3.    When you see Devonport Primary School, click Fees and Donations and "link these students"

4.    match your children between Kindo and our school student system (eg. Zoe=Zoe).

o   NEW USERS If you haven't created an account with ezlunch, or used Kindo online shop elsewhere, follow the steps below to get started – it’s super fast!

1.  Click here and enter in the same email address the school has on file for you. Click ‘continue’.
  2. Go to your email and click the link sent to you.
  3. Enter in a password, ‘tick’ to accept the terms, and click ‘continue’. Complete!

Your family account is now set up and you can start shopping and keep up-to-date with your school payments.

To login next time, click the DPS Shop on our school website and enter your email address and password.

Need help? Ask the office or contact the Kindo/ezlunch helpdesk – hello@mykindo.co.nz or 09-869 5200 8am-4pm school days.

18 Kerr Street, Devonport, Auckland ph 09 445 0183 fax 09 445 4083 e officed@devonport.school.nz