At Devonport Primary School we offer a rich programme of educational experiences and we are proud of what our students achieve.
You can expect your child to be nurtured and well taught by our caring and professional staff. We consider our mission and vision is even more easily achieved when we work together in an active partnership with you, our parents/caregivers. Our vision is to be an enterprising school at the leading edge of curriculum development united in striving for excellence.
Key features in achieving these outcomes are well qualified, enthusiastic teachers committed to helping students
achieve their potential through
- a comprehensive curriculum
- student support systems
- great parental support and input
- great facilities and an environment second to none
- a range of creative and enjoyable enrichment programmes
- extension programmes for gifted children
- strong, consistent, supportive leadership
- teaching programmes that enable children to meet high standards of learning and behaviour.
We would like you to maintain close contact with us by being involved in class and school activities and to meet with class teachers both informally and at parent conferences.
You can also be involved through parent help in class, with sports or through groups such as our PTA who encourage all parents to play an active role in supporting the school