I have been working as a Learning Assistant for the last 12 years.
I moved to New Zealand from the United Kingdom 3 years ago.
I have two grown up children, a son 23 yrs and a daughter 20 yrs.
My family are very important to me and I spend lots of time with my sister who
has been in NZ 11 years.
I enjoy the beach and going on road trips.
- Beverley Booth Principal
- Lesley Brewer Deputy Principal, Reading recovery
- Suzanne Clouston Year 2
- Hannah Thomas release
- Lesley Gardner Special Needs Co-ordinator, Reading Recovery
- Debbie Thompson Year 1
- Andrew Robinson Year 6
- Anne Keuper Year 3
- Lisa Hart Year 2/3 teacher
- Helen Jaworski Year 4/5
- Nicole (Na-Eun) Shin Year 0/1
- Sarah Watson Year 6 Teacher
- Allanah Maples Year 4/5
- Anthony Helhmout
- Support Staff